Millennium Seoul Hilton impresses guests the moment they walk through the door, with a lobby that features a 3-story atrium and an Italian marble fountain. The hotel’s location is ideal for walking to several major attractions, including Namdaemun Market, among the oldest and largest markets in South Korea, and Seoullo 7017 elevated pathway and park offering spectacular city views.Hotel features:
• 4 restaurants, 1 deli and 1 bar.
• 1 indoor pool.
• Award-winning Swiss Perfection Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Golf driving range.
• Complimentary hotel shuttle service to and from Seoul Station.
• Complimentary self-parking.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Air conditioning.
• Work desk with adjustable lamp.
• Coffee maker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
Millennium Seoul Hilton
Jung-gu, Seoul 04637, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.