With the elegance of a grand European hotel and the pizzazz of Manhattan, Parker New York gives you unbeatable midtown accommodations just steps away from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Broadway and Fifth Avenue’s famous shops. The rooftop pool makes you feel like you’re swimming on top of the world, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer sweeping views of Central Park. The dedicated staff is on hand to make sure your stay is unforgettable.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 burger joint and 1 bar.
• Glassed-in rooftop pool with multilevel outdoor sun deck.
• Moonshine Spa with massage and facial services located in the hotel’s Underground (at an additional cost).
• Access to Gravity Fitness located in the hotel’s Underground.
• Beauty and hair salons located in the hotel’s Underground (at an additional cost).
• Complimentary overnight shoe shine service.
• 24-hour front desk.
• Business center (at an additional cost).
• Services such as dry cleaning, safe deposit boxes and luggage storage are available (at an additional cost).
• Daily weekday delivery of the New York Times
• Self-parking: US$75 per car, per day, and US$90 per each oversized vehicle per day. Please note: In-and-out privileges are not permitted.Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 oversized single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. An extra bed is available at an additional cost only in rooms with 1 king bed; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
Maximum occupancy 3 adults (using 1 king
bed and 1 rollaway extra bed), or 2 adults (using 2 oversized single
• Duvet and feather bed.
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub, plus hairdryer.
• Expansive desk and Aeron®
• 2-line speaker phone with call waiting and voicemail.
• Video checkout.
• In-room safe.
• 32-inch (81-centimeter) Sony television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Parker New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, New York 10019, United States
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.